EquiPulse from Magnus Magnetica
Our line of PEMF devices specifically dedicated to the treatment of equines.
The EquiPulse is used for rehabilitation and preventative care and can be found at international race tracks, in stables and used by Veterinarians, therapists, trainers and owners and is widely used to condition race horses around the world.
As you scroll through this section you will find information about the use of the EquiPulse, which includes:
- EquiPulse Testimonials
- EquiPulse Basic Information and FAQ's
- Becoming a Non-Licensed Equine Practitioner
- Equine Practitioner Certification and State Veterinarian Boards
- State by State Veterinary Board Regulations
- Compare Different Equine Therapies
- Calendar of Equine and Small Animal Medical Conferences and Tradeshows
- Additional Equine Accessories
People active and involved in every riding discipline of the Equine industry ask, "How can PEMF help horses suffering from soreness in the back, from stiffness, arthritic conditions, ligament, tendon, muscle or bone injury, decreased range of motion or poor circulation?"
- As the latest drug free, non-invasive, therapeutic modality on the human and animal market, the EquiPulse accelerates the healing of ligaments, tendons, muscles or bone injury by regenerating damaged and diseased tissue,.
- EquiPulse therapy enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells, allowing the body to take advantage of all the protein available.
- EquiPulse therapy improves circulation, not by increasing heartbeat or blood pressure, but by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries. This also reduces edema (swelling).
- EquiPulse therapy increases the cellular level of oxygen absorption. Studies have shown that oxygen partial pressure can be increased by 200%. This reduces pain associated with lack of sufficient oxygen. Also, insufficient oxygen in the cells causes lactic acid buildup under strenuous exercise.
- EquiPulse therapy is particularly effective in getting to deep muscle soreness because of its deep penetration.
- The body's natural magnetic field. This is created by the flow of electrically charged ions in and out of cells and the transmission of electric impulses through cell membranes. Only a PEMF force and not static magnets can influence electrical changes on a cellular level within the body, for cell metabolism to be influenced. In addition static magnets only create continuous low levels of magnetic induction. The EquiPulse device delivers a very short duration, high intensity magnetic pulse. This results in a PEMF which penetrates completely through joints and muscles for a complete therapy!
- Time Needed for Therapy. The EquiPulse system only needs to be used for 10-20 minutes, per body part, each day. This means that, in the space of one day, you can use the one EquiPulse device for all the horses and their riders in a barn.
- Published, scientific studies abound for pulsed magnetic field therapy. PEMF has been FDA approved and widely used in the treatment of human delayed bone fractures for over a decade, and there is a growing body of literature concerning the biological and clinical effects of this energy. A recent study using pulsed magnetic fields reminds us that in clinical studies done over 20 years, over millions of patients have been treated safely with PEMF. Now you can use this therapy on YOURSELF and YOUR horses too!
North American Trainer/ May - July 2016
Introducing our new Equine Wings! Now available in 18" and 24" diameter versions
Both in Large and Extra Large Equine Wings (commonly called a Double-Butterfly Loop) - These two systems provide a unique treatment option. The 24" Equine Wings delivers optimal full body treatments. Either set of Wings can be used by placing both loops together, or they can be split and and placed on the injured area, resulting in a treatment between two magnetic fields, delivering a full body treatment in half the time!
Yes, EquiPulse also works on exotic animals too!
Dr. Michael Reuben administers the EquiPulse on a few appreciative friends at the Shambala Reserve, located on 6867 Soledad Canyon Road Acton, CA 93510