Our PEMF devices are warrantied, by the manufacturer, to operate properly for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase invoice. Magnus Magnetica automatically includes an Extended Limited Warranty for 7 additional years for PEMF devices purchased on or after Effective August 1, 2019*.
*Magnus Matrix includes a 2 year Extended Limited Warranty. Refurbished devices carry an automatic 90 day Extended Limited Warranty.
*Delivery Loops, Mag Discs and Mag Mats are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 6 months.
+ About securing a Return Authorization
- First review all the dropdown items that follow this 1st one. Once you pass the last drop down called "WARNING ! HOW TO AND HOW NOT TO SHIP YOUR PEMF DEVICE", you will find a link "CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT WARRANTY / REPAIR FORM" below the photo.
- A Return Authorization Number [RMA] must be obtained from the manufacturer before any products can be returned for service. The PEMF device and/or any accessories must be delivered postage paid with the then current owner’s name and address, proof of purchase and description of difficulties encountered.
- The PEMF device and/or accessories need to be shipped to the address designated by the respective manufacturer (or vendor) in the return authorization.
- Such service, repair or adjustment of the equipment is assured the original purchaser, or new owners, with properly documented transfers of ownership only, provided the equipment has not been: tampered with, the case opened, modified or damaged as a result of misuse, accident, water, grit, impact, physically broken parts or lack of proper care.
+ Your warranty does not cover the following:
- Device damage due to dropping, water or excessive moisture
- Loops damaged from being stepped on or any damage to delivery loops.
- Loops overly stressed from pulling or stretching.
- Device part(s) which are damaged as a result of delivery loops being overly stressed.
- Connectors being improperly pulled from device.
- Mag Discs that are chipped or cracked due to being dropped or banged around
- Devices which are over-labeled on top of existing Magnus magnetica brand label with another brand, or removing any brand labels which were originally adhered to the device.
- Removal or obscuring of the label bearing the device's serial number.
+How to generate a Repair Service Request
- Please fill in the form, then apply your electronic signature and submit it.
- Once all the above information has been submitted, a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) will be provided by the manufacturer.
- Do not return the device without first obtaining a RMA. Please retain the RMA Number for your records.
- You MUST ship your device within 7 days of the manufacturer assigning the RMA Number, or the RMA will be voided and the manufacturer will reject the delivery.
- Do NOT send the Power Cord to the Factory. Even if your Power Cord is damaged, do NOT send it to the Factory. A power cords is considered an expendable and are not covered under warranty. Replacements may be purchased on Amazon by clicking here
+ Shipping your PEMF device or accessory to the proper address
- When remitting a PEMF Device and/or Loops, send to the manufacturer’s fulfillment center at: PEMF Systems, Inc 14556 Weddington St. Sherman Oaks, CA 91411 / Att: Repairs - RMA #__
- When remitting a Mag Disc send to the manufacturer’s fulfillment center at: Stonite Coil Corp. 476 Route 156 Yardville, NJ 08620 / Att: Scott Root
- When remitting a Hoof Pro Binding, send to the manufacturer’s fulfillment center at: Equine Digit Support System, Inc. 506 State Hwy 115 Penrose, CO 81240 / Att: Chad Ovnicek
- PLEASE NOTE: Freight and insurance to and from the manufacturer is not covered under the warranty terms. If your device's repairs are completed under Factory Warranty terms and you have provided a return shipper account number, the credit card (for shipping fees) will NOT be used., otherwise the credit card will be used for Return Shipping Fees.
- When you ship your device or accessory for repair, please secure a tracking number and email it to: Warranty@magnusmagnetica.com
+ Shipping a device or accessory for repair from Canada?
- International Shipping The Tariff code typically used is 9801.00.1012
- The factory typically puts the declared and customs value at $1.00 as it’s a repair and includes the description “NOT SOLD (COMMERCIAL) Warranty Repair Pulse Generator for Animals”. Or “Exercise Equipment” * Please include in the package a note that says:
- First & Last name of customer
- RMA #_ Serial #___
- Reason for the repair: __
- Your return shipping address: Preferred return shipping speed (FedEx International Economy or Priority)
+ Expired Warranties
- If your PEMF device 3 year Factory warranty has expired, and no extended warranty exists, the customer is responsible for the cost of repair.
- The repair fee is $150.00 per hour with a minimum one hour charge. An estimate of repair fees will be provided prior to any repair work being performed.
- Please be advised, an Authorization will initially appear on your card as follows:
- $750.00 - Tentative Out of Warranty Repair Charges
- When the transportation and/or repair charges are invoiced, the above authorization will insure the actual credit card charge will no be declined.
- NOTICE: You will not be able to submit the Repair /Service form without a credit card. If your device's repairs are completed under Factory Warranty terms and you have provided a return shipper account number, your credit card with NOT be used.
+ WARNING ! How to and how NOT to ship your PEMF device
- If possible, return the device in its original box. If not, place in a secure box and surround unit with a generous supply of protective cushioning (NO FOAM PEANUTS). Write the RMA# on the outside of the box.
- Do NOT ever ship your PEMF device to factory (or any other location) only in its case. Common Carrier drivers and warehouse handlers do not understand that your PEMF device contains sensitive electronic components and any sudden stress from dropping the device may loosen the circuit board and other internal components. If your PEMF device arrives at factory, not properly boxed and protected you run the risk of excessive damage, that will not be convered under warranty. Additional repair costs will certainly be incurred.
Need a Loaner?
First read the following
+ When a Factory “In-Warranty” repair is required :
- The start date is determined by original delivery date of device) * Within the 6 months of ownership there is no cost to customer, except shipping to/from of Loaner.
- After 6 months and prior to the 2nd year of ownership, a Loaner will be supplied at a flat rate of $15.00 per day for a maximum of 14 days (start date is determined by delivery date of Loaner)
- In 2nd and 3rd year of ownership, a Loaner will be supplied at a flat rate of $25 per day for a maximum of 14 days (start date is determined by delivery date of Loaner)
- In the event of a malfunction during the Factory Warranty period, the manufacturer will repair this product to its original operating condition or replace the unit. All freight and insurance to and from manufacturer is not included.
- Repair delays, exceeding 3 days after the device has been received by Factory, will extend the 14 day limit to 21 days.
+Fedex Costs to Ship a Loaner
- Overnight = $105.00
- 2nd Day Air = $65.00
- Express Saver = $50.00 (generally 3-4 days, depending upon distance from Lexington, Ky)
- Ground Service = $25.00 (generally 4-5 days, depending upon distance from Lexington, Ky)
+After the 3rd year, when an “Out of Factory Warranty” Repair is required:
- The start date is determined by delivery date of Loaner).
- The Loaner is supplied at a flat rate of $35 per day
+ Loaner Requirements and Information
- Loaners require a $1250 Security Deposit payable via Credit Card
- All shipping and related Loaner use fees will be deducted from the Security Deposit, upon return of the Loaner.
- Duration: Loaners can be used for a maximum of 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Repair delays, exceeding 3 days after the device has been received by Factory, will extend the 14 day limit to 21 days.
Extended Limited Warranty for Newly Purchased Devices - What it Means:
+ Terms and Conditions of an Extended Limited Warranty on newly purchased PEMF Devices
- Effective August 1, 2019 newly purchased PEMF Devices include an additional 7 Year Extended Limited Warranty
- The Magnus Matrix will carry and 2 year Extended Limited Warranty
- In addition to the 3 year Factory Warranty an Extended Limited Warranty is handled as a maximum out of pocket expense of $750.00 in any given year for maintenance or repairs.
- This means any repairs, after the original 3 Year Factory Warranty period expires, will never cost more than $750.00, in any given year.
- Be advised that an Extended Limited Warranty does not cover the cost of periodic maintenance for devices fabricated with a Spark Gap Chamber.
- Only the Factoy can fix or replace a Spark Gap Chamber.
- This Extended Warranty does not cover delivery loops, mag discs, power cords or any accessories.
- An Extended Limited Warranty included with the purchase of a new device cannot be transferred to a new owner, if the original buyer sells the device.
Extended Limited Warranty for Refurbished Devices purchased through our Company
+ Terms and Conditions of an Extended Limited Warranty for Refurbished PEMF Devices
- If a Refurbished Used PEMF Devices is ordered you may opt to purchase an Extended Limited Warranty as follows:
- $500.00 for one additional year, or
- $1250.00 for three additional years
- $2000.00 for four additional years
- Purchase an Extended Limited Warranty for a Refurbished PEMF Device https://form.jotform.com/63531917393158
- NOTE: The above Refurbished PEMF Device Extended Warranty is available to all Buyers within the first 30 days of delivery. After the 30 day period has passed (from delivery date) a Refurbished PEMF Device Extended Limited Warranty is no longer available.
+ Basic Maintenence
- Use a small air compressor and vacuum at the same time. If you have a compact model (box) gently tip it sideways and blow the air in any crack/vent on the faceplate, even around the perimeter. You’ll see clouds of stuff coming out that may have been . concentrated to one area.
- Keep the air flowing in that same entrance location, and put your vacuum where it is coming out. If you have a Spark Gap Chamber Device, you will get most of the debris coming out the bottom corners of the faceplates.
- Keep your loops clean! We recommend Goo Gone Clean Up Wipes, available through Amazon.
+ Magnus Pro X2 MP that won’t power up
- If your Magnus Pro X2 does not power up, it may be something as simple as a blown fuse.
- Watch this short video on how to inspect the fuse.
+ Damaged Neutrik Connectors
- Generally, damage is a result of excessive stress on the delivery loop lead._ Should the connector become damaged, with the wire lead being pulled out, a self repair process is possible. If the connector tip is stuck in the PEMF device, it must be carefully extracted. If the female side of the connector (that is mounted in the PEMF device ) is damaged the device must be sent to factory for repair. To repair a damaged Connector first purchase a Neutrik NL4FX 4-Pole speakON Cable Connector on Amazon. We recommend purchasing a few for back up. They are inexpensive. Clip the wire right at the base of the connector. Watch this video on how to strip the wire shielding back and replace the connector. It is a relatively simple process that anyone handy with a Phillips head screwdriver and pair of wire strippers can manage.
- Open video to full screen to see details on stripping and inserting bare wire into connector.
+ Factory Reset / Recalibration Instructions
- Sequence of Factory Procedures for High-Powered Solid State Devices (Magnus Pro X1 HO, formerly the Magnus Compact Portable SS)
- Resetting Factory Settings - Plug coil into unit and plug power cord into unit. Rotate power knob to the number 10 position. Press and hold 5-minute button in. Turn on power with the rocker switch the unit will beep 6 times and both buttons will continue to flash at a fast pace. Turn unit off to store settings.
- Voltage Calibration Procedures - Plug coil and power cord into unit. Rotate power knob to the number 2 position. Press and hold the 5-minute start button. Turn on power with the rocker switch the unit will pulse 6 times until both button lights flash continuously. Your device will now be calibrated to the current line voltage. Turn unit off to store settings. Your unit is now ready for use at the current line voltage.
+ Sequence of Factory Procedures for Low-Powered Solid State Devices (Magnus Pro X1 MP, formerly the Magnus Compact Clinic SS)
- Resetting Factory Settings Plug coil into unit and plug power cord into unit.
- Hold the left an center button in while turning the device's power button "on".
- You will hear 6 beeps and all three buttons will flash.
- The device will need too be turned "off" and back "on" again to be functional.
+ In order to turn Tone On/Off
- The beep sound can be turned on or off. Plug coil and power cord into unit.
- Turn the power knob to the number 1 position press and hold the 5-minute button, turn the rocker switch on.
- The 5-minute button will flash at a fast pace turn unit off to store settings.