Let's get started! We found that one of the best ways to be introduced to the world of PEMF [Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field] Technology is to watch this Dr. OZ segment. While our company's product line is focused on mid-powered and high-powered PEMF technology, there are many different types of low powered PEMF devices to choose from and learn about.
The following sections of "All About PEMF" will also review:
- The Fundamental Medical Science of PEMF (below, on this page)
- Types of Magnetic Therapy
- About Pain Relief
- PEMF for Athletes
- Video testimonials by other medical experts and use for migraines, depression and Parkinson's
- Fascia and Repetitive Strain Syndrome (helps to understand intramuscular adhesion/trauma)
- Pioneers in the Field of PEMF (The innovators and what did they discover?)
- PEMF In The News
- Additional Reading Materials (PEMF Books available on Amazon)
Through the TOP HEADER navigation you can dig deeper into our website and discover how our Multi-Powered, Multi-Frequency technology differs from that of traditional low powered devices. We recommend you view the testimonials from human users, the listen to and read about the success stories people from the competitive Horse Sport industry. You will soon come to understand why our technology is the leading brand with sports medicine clinics, physical therapists, chiropractors, and professional athletes in both human and equine world.
The Fundamental MEDICAL Science of PEMF
Did you know that PEMF [Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field] Therapy is already registered by the FDA to promote the healing of bone fractures and treat migraines to depression? PEMF is now in the process of being approved for many other uses, including sports injuries. Interested? Read on:
How and Why does PEMF Therapy relieve pain, reduce inflammation, increase blood flow and increase range of motion?
- Increased energy, improved performance & sense of well-being, our multi-powered PEMF technology creates a systemic response that charges the entire body. This results in many physiological and biological changes, not just the targeted ones, which show improvement.
- Pain relief with no medication, often with immediate and lasting response: When blood oxygen is increased, the lymphatic system is activated and acupuncture points are stimulated resulting in a decrease in pain and inflammation and the acceleration of healing. As a result of a multi-powered PEMF treatment, cells will change some of the sodium back to potassium, which is documented in a U.S. Government study, thus a reduction in pain in minutes.
- The Electro-Magnetic Pulse causes the body to generate very tiny micro currents, and the energy tends to run through the neural pathways. This seems to swamp the C fibers from accessing the neural gates which allow the pain signal to stream to the brain resulting in less-signal and less pain perception.
- The EquiPulse and Delta Pulse, which are multi-powered PEMF devices, are particularly effective in relieving deep muscle soreness, because of their deep penetration. PEMF therapy is also very effective but gentle for an area which may be too sore to touch and manually massage.
- Decreased inflammation and increased range of motion: Inflammation is a necessary and beneficial process initiated by the body to repair cellular damage in tissues but it often persists longer than necessary, creating pain and limiting movement, sometimes developing into chronic inflammation, which can lead to the ongoing tissue damage found in diseases like tendinitis, arthritis or psoriasis. Chronic inflammation is also a cause of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease, among many other disease conditions. It is interesting to note that normal cells are not usually impacted by magnetic fields. Compromised cells, called meta-stable cells, are more likely to be impacted. This means that PEMFs have more impact in circumstances where there is imbalance in tissues or cells, ie, where there is pathology or chronic inflammation. in general, PEMF Therapy has been found to reduce chronic, damaging inflammation.
- Enhanced muscle function includes endurance, strength, recovery and muscle energy production improvement. This allows muscles to work harder and longer, and recover more quickly from their work. Muscles that are contracted or in spasm are better able to relax, decreasing tension and reducing pain caused by spasm.
- Increased circulation: One of the most basic functions magnetic fields have in the body is to increase circulation, not by increasing heartbeat or blood pressure, but by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries. When a cell (such as a red blood cell) is injured or ill, it does not hold its ideal electrical charge. This causes red blood cells to "stick" together, reducing circulatory flow. When a magnetic field passes through the cell, the membrane becomes properly charged, allowing the cell to repel itself and keep separate from other cells, thereby increasing circulation. Blood vessels dilate improving the amount of blood flowing through the vessels and therefore increasing the amount of oxygen delivered to the tissues.
- Poor circulation makes tissues unhealthy and prone to disease and breakdown. Improved circulation helps tissues receive the nutrition they need, while expelling the waste cells produce.
- Good circulation helps tissue with healing and regeneration, reduces swelling and bruising.
- Improved blood oxygenation: PEMF therapy helps with the process of extracting oxygen out of the air we breathe and help it be transported into the circulation. The absorbed oxygen is then transported throughout the body where it is absorbed into individual cells. Our cells need oxygen for cell metabolism, the energy necessary to function properly. Proper blood-oxygen levels at the cell level allow this process to continue efficiently. Impaired cell metabolism can lead to decreased performance levels, injuries, illness, and chronic disease.
- Faster & healthier recovery from exercise or injury : PEMF Therapy stimulates cell metabolism, which helps the cell take in more oxygen and nutrients and improves the Lymphatic (Detox) system allowing the cell to easily rid itself of damaging toxins and cellular waste. This reduces pain, inflammation, buildup of lactic acid and improves the overall healing capabilities. PEMF regenerates damaged or diseased tissues. PEMF enhances the synthesis of proteins allowing the body to take full advantage of proteins.
- Accelerated bone mending and wound healing: PEMF treatments improve the quality of calcium produced and mend bones in one-third of the normal time. Did you know that PEMF has been FDA Registered to stimulate bone growth in non-healing bone fractures since the late 1970's? The skin of the bone seems to develop cells more like the DNA dictates. PEMFs work to repair bones, whether damaged by surgery, injury or disease and have been found to improve bone regeneration such as occurs with osteoporosis and osteopenia, among other bone destroying conditions. Because PEMF regenerates damaged tissue wounds generally heal much faster, in one-third to one-half the time with less scarring.
- Relaxation, stress reduction and deep tissue manipulation through muscle stimulation: There is an apparent relaxing of the vascular system within minutes of completing an EquiPulse or Delta Pulse PEMF session, which can drop blood pressure by twenty to thirty percent.
- Stress is responsible for at least 65% of our illnesses and accelerates aging. Magnetic Fields have many stress-reducing effects and help to erase the negative effect natural stresses have on our bodies.
People and other animals usually enjoy their PEMF treatments. People often compare their sessions to a "deep tissue massage".
+ With millions of people discovering the benefits of PEMF Technology, please find following medical conditions currently being treated:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ask your doctor about: PEMF
- Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib)
- Avoiding Steroid Injections
- Back Pain and Lumbar Disc Disease
- BioRegulation Therapy (BRT)
- Blood Viscosity
- Breast Cancer
- Cell Injury and Anti-Aging
- Degenerative Disc Problems
- Dental Issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Heart Conditions
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO)
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Pain Management
- Paraplegia and spinal cord injury
- PEMF: How They Heal
- Prostate Hyperplasia
- Psychiatric and Neurological Conditions
- Restoring Alkaline Balance
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Injury Recovery
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Urinary Incontinence and OAB
- Vocal Cords
- Nocturnal Enuresis (Bedwetting)