Interested in Equipment Financing?
Our financing programs, are quick and easy. Most customers will have an answer within 24 hours. No other collateral is required, just your PEMF Device.
How will you apply for financing? We have three primary sources of financing. You'll choose the one which is most appropriate, based upon your business history and credit score.
- Do you have excellent credit and can prove you have been in business for a minimum of two years? If so then, click on the Beneficial Equipment Finance logo to the right . Fill it out and application, scan or take a photo with your smartphone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, to remit your application. We’ll have an answer for you within 24 to 48 hours.
- Don't have perfect credit or your business is a Start Up? If your business history and credit score are within following categories, then apply by clicking on the
- Leasing Specialist's logo to the right to download, print, fill out and submit or
- Stearns Bank Logo to Apply directly on-line.
How much are my monthly payments?
Current equipment Interest rates will vary based upon your credit score and the number of years your device is financed. At the end of the finance terms you will own your device outright. Below, use our finance calculator with different scenarios of interest rates and loan terms (months).
Is this purchase Tax Deductible?
Under IRS Rule 179 your PEMF device may be fully depreciated in the year of purchase if used in the conduct of business. Please review this IRS link regarding "What's New for 2016" on Page 2 for Business use..
A personal deduction is allowed only for expenses paid for the prevention or alleviation of a physical defect or illness. Always speak to your accountant about any tax issues.
- The Calculator already has some preset values embedded.
- Enter the desired amount to finance your PEMF Device, minus any down payment or advances.
- Enter an interest rate between 5.50% and 6.50%.
- Select the number of years to finance your PEMF device.
- An approximate monthly payment will be generated. That amount may vary based upon your credit score and other market factors.
- UNDERSTAND: The actual Market Value of your device at the end of the Lease Term can vary based upon number of hours clocked, the condition of device and the current market place for used PEMF devices.
United States Buyers
Click on the Beneficial Logo to download their Credit Application and Lease Payment Calculator
Click on a Logo to download Credit Application
Click on a Logo to download credit application
The Canadian Federal Government guaranteed loan will provide the financing you need to get a business started or help an existing business grow.
The CSBF Loan is designed to help businesses purchase, install, renovate and modernize business equipment and other fixed assets.
If you have not found the participating lender of your choice in the interactive map, you may also visit the CSBFP list of lenders.