1st Annual Educational Conference
American Association of Equine Sports Therapists
August 4th to August 6th 2017 - Lexington, KY
+ Who Can Attend?
- Individuals desiring a career as a Equine Sports Therapist
- All existing PEMF Practitioners including :
- Magna Wave
- Life Pulse
- Magnus Magnetica
- PEMF 8000
- AMP Coil
- Pulse Centers
- Respond Systems
- Vets and Regisered Vet Techs
- Equine Bodyworkers
- Equine Masseurs
+ Will Certifications be provided when Participants complete the Conference?
- Every State has animal regulations administered and enforced by their own Veterinarian Boards and all treatments of animals are administered by a State Board Licensed Practitioner (in respective State). Monitoring, compliance, enforcement and re-licensing of State Licensed Practitioners will also vary on a state by state basis. Currently, there is no regulatory oversite for Equine Sports Therapist
- If an Equine Sports Therapist is not licensed by the State they provide services within, yet market themselves a “Certified”, such “Certification” and the various claims made by the Therapist misleads the public by projecting the appearance that their treatment activities are sanctioned by that specific State Regulatory Agency, when in fact they are not.
- A number of State Regulatory Agencies currently penalize "Certified" Therapists or Practitioners because the "Certification" clearly infers a claim that they operate under an umbrella of State Regulatory control when, in fact, they do not.
- Attendees of this Conference will NOT be considered "Certified" at this point in time. This Conference is designed to provide the most up to date information, research and proven protocols to attendees.
- Attendees, who complete the Conference, will be provided a Certificate of Attendance in a PDF format, if a request is formally submitted.
Welcome to the 1st Annual Educational Conference for the American Association of Equine Sports Therapists, located in the heart of horse county, beautiful Lexington, Ky. While the primary focus will be education, the proper use and application of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field [PEMF] Therapy, the educators we’ve secured will cover other modalities from lasers to electro-stim, body work, massage, etc. Our goal is to provide participants with a well rounded perspective on all related therapies. Our educators include Mimi Porter, Dr. Chris Newton, Barbara Archambault and Dr. Tracy Turner. The intellectual capital and wisdom these people will share is a century's worth of operating clinics, hospitals, performing surgeries, examinaton, evaluations in thousands of hours of hands on experience.
Equine Sports Therapy is a rapidly growing profession that is beneficial to the entire Equine Industry. Now is the time for this emerging class of Practitioners to properly establish their presence and serve the industry as skilled and educated professionals.
With over 500 Independant Equine PEMF Practitioners in the US, the demand for PEMF treatments for our Equine friends continues to grow steadily. Thus, for those individuals seeking a profitable and satisfying career in Equine Sports Therapy we offer the opportunity to join a growing community Equine PEMF Practitioners.
This Educational Conference contains 4 different Modules offered in Tiered pricing listed in the "Conference Module Selection and Payment" Section.
This Conference includes a Tour of our Host Facilities Rood and Riddle and Maker's Mark Secretariat Center
+ Refund Policy:
Registration fees are refundable with a 25% service fee until July 24, 2017 . The 75% balance will be credited back to your the credit card used for the initial payment. After July 24, 2017 Registration Fees are not refundable nor transferrable.
Our Educators have decades worth of implementing all types of therapeutic modalities in our country's top Equine Therapeutic Centers, Veterinary Clinics/Hospitals. This provides new and existing Practitioners with all the necessary resources required to develop an effective experience and understanding of best practices and effective treatment protocols.
Regardless of the Practitioner’s experience and expertise, any unlicensed Practitioner must never make a medical diagnosis, prescribe treatments, nor make any medical claims.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website and services.
We collect contact information (like e-mail address) and financial information (like account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send billing invoices. Contact information is also used to get in touch with the customers when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future communications; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services and for in-house statistics. Specifically, in connection with fulfillment of your purchase, we may share your contact information and financial information with the PEMF Systems, Inc (the manufacturer) in order to charge for a repaid or return shipment. This submission form has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Shell to access our servers remotely, and all server sessions are encrypted. We protect the secure areas of our site (including our databases and intranet) by using a commercial firewall.
+ Regional Clinics
- ONTARIO [CANADA] EQUINE PEMF TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE - AT THE ROYAL AGRICULTURAL WINTER FAIR - FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER 2017
As a worldwide leader in equine healthcare, we provide expertise for our patients in a caring, professional, and ethical manner that creates value for our clients and ourselves.
Rood & Riddle began as an ambulatory practice in Lexington, Kentucky in 1982 and established a full-service equine hospital in 1986. Today the practice is known and respected throughout the world for innovative and highly skilled treatment of horses. Rood & Riddle continues their tradition of excellence into the twenty first century serving as a referral center for horses requiring specialized medical and surgical care and providing ambulatory care for all breeds and disciplines. With the original hospital in Lexington, Kentucky and satellite hospitals in Saratoga Springs, New York and Wellington, Florida, Rood & Riddle maintains an unwavering commitment to quality, both in the care of horses and in our relationships with clients and the community.