What you can expect from our Equine Sports Therapists:
1. Integrity, honesty, and openness within the Owner/Practitioner relationship.
3. Immediate notice should the Practitioner become detained in any way that would prevent a prompt appointment.
4. An attempt to call and verify appointments 24 hours before your scheduled appointment times.
5. An attempt to return all phone calls, with emergency phone calls given first priority.
6. A working knowledge of the latest protocols, techniques and research in equine veterinary medicine.
7. An open and honest discussion of the cost of all work, including therapeutic work, prior to rendering services.
8. An open and honest discussion of the work to be performed, including all possible options.
9. A referral to another equine professional, should I believe it to be in your horse’s best interest.
We believe that the Equine Practitioner is accountable both to the horse and owner. Every attempt will be made to meet and exceed your expectations.